Thinking of selling? Don't know where to start?
That's where we come in!
Why Hire a Realtor?
- Market and neighbourhood knowledge
- Able to anticipate the market's reaction to your home and it's price
- Helps prepare and stage your home for sale
- Completes the required paperwork
- Always acts in your best interest
- Has marketing and promotional expertise
- Avoids costly mistakes
- Keen negotiation skills
- Follows a strict code of ethics
Before You List
At the first meeting with your Realtor you will discuss the current market conditions, possible list/sale prices, recommended strategies to get your home sold and the details about how to prepare your home for sale.
Preparing Your Home
- De-Clutter/Storage: Buyers want to envision their belongings in your home. Clean up by renting a storage unit for knickknacks, photos, extra furniture and other personal items. Think of this process as a head-start on the packing you will eventually need to do anyway.
- Stage: When real estate agents talk about staging your home, they're referring to a method of decorating that is designed to showcase the home's best assets, impress buyers to sell it quickly for the highest possible price. Potential buyers aren't just looking for a structure to inhabit – they're looking to fulfill their dreams and improve their lifestyle. Staging helps sell those dreams and creates a more emotional purchase that can generate more money for the seller. Home staging is also beneficial because potential buyers don't want to see work that needs to be done upon moving into the home. For every problem they see, they'll deduct its cost from their offering price. If they see too many problems, they'll pass altogether.
- Photos: Homebuyers rate photos as the feature they use most when searching for a home on the web. Online listings with bad pictures -- or worse, no pictures at all -- can cause buyers to overlook your home from the get-go.
Every Live Love Home Team client receives a copy of our Listing Guide. This guide is complete with a step by step on getting your home ready, listed and SOLD.
How do you get your copy?
Contact us today (fill out form below) and set up your personal Listing Meeting with The Live Love Home Team!